LEAF COLLECTION 2022
Loyalsock Township’s policy on leaf collection is to pick up leaves with the leaf vac on township streets that are curbed. All other areas must bag their leaves and need to call the Township Office at 570-323-6151 to have them picked up. Please read over the schedule carefully as we have changed our dates. Rake the leaves into the street along the curb a day or two prior to the date for collection in your area. Leaves lying in the street for longer periods of time cause a safety hazard as well as clogged storm drains.
AREA 1 (FAXON) – October 24 or 25; November 3 or 4; 15 or 16; November 29 or 30
- Northway Road west to Williamsport city line and Third Street north to Four Mile Drive.
AREA 2 (KENMAR) – October 26 or 27; November 7 or 8; 17 or 18; December 1 or 2
- Northway Road east to Sand Hill Road and Third Street north to Four Mile Drive.
AREA 3 – October 28 or 31; November 9 or 10; 21 or 22
- HILLSIDE – North of Four Mile Drive from Maddon Road east to Warrensville Road.
- HIDEN VALLEY DEVELOPMENT
- SAND HILL – Warrensville Road west to Sand Hill Road and Third Street north to Four Mile Drive.
- GREENVIEW DEVELOPMENT – Including Konkle Road.
- GREENVIEW COMMONS – Including N Konkle Road.
- HICKORY HILLS ESTATES DEVELOMENT
- CAMEO ESTATES DEVELOPMENT
- CLARION DRIVE
AREA 4 – November 1 or 2; 11 or 14; 23 or 28
- HESHBON AREA – Hays Lane north to Heshbon Street. Also curved section of Log Run Road.
- FIELDS DEVELOPMENT – Poco Farm Road east to Crestfield Drive.
- POCO HILLS ESTATES – Poco Farm Road west to Hillsdale Drive.
- NORTHWOOD ESTATES – Bloomingrove Road to Williamsport city line.
- MAYBEE HILL DEVELOPMENT – Maybee Hill Road south to Dawne Drive.
- CEMETERY STREET
- RURAL AVENUE
- VALLAMONT DRIVE NW
**REMINDER – CURBED STREETS ONLY
We may be in areas of the Township during unscheduled times, but we will still stick to the leaf collection schedule. If needed, and weather permitting, we will go back and clean up the remaining leaves immediately following the schedule.
DO NOT …
… bag leaves.
… mix leaves with brush or sticks.
… keep roads and sidewalks free from leaves.
… keep drainage areas free from leaves.