To reserve a pavilion or for questions about the facilities please contact
the Loyalsock Township Building at 570-567-7525
Pavilions at each park can be reserved up to one year in advance. All facilities are equipped with full service restrooms, charcoal grills, and electricity. If the pavilion/restroom area is not cleaned up after your rental additional clean up fees will be billed to the person's name on the rental sheet. More details are listed on the pavilion rental form.
Please fill out this form ONLY AFTER YOU HAVE RESERVED YOUR PAVILION WITH A TOWNSHIP EMPLOYEE. Once the form is filled out and signed please mail it along with your pavilion fee to:
2501 East Third Street
Williamsport, PA 17701
Rules and Regulations:
1. NO PARKING ON GRASS, CARS MUST PARK IN PAVED PARKING LOTS.
2. No alcoholic beverages permitted on park property.
3. All trash must be placed in appropriate receptacles.
4. No Smoking permitted under pavilions, at playground areas, or any other area posted with no smoking signs.
5. Pets must be kept on a leash in park areas at all times, and their waste must be cleaned up and disposed of in a sanitary manner.
6. No staples permitted. All tape and/or thumb tacks used must be removed.
7. No open fires except in grills used for cooking.
8. Businesses or organizations requesting facility use must provide the Park's Department with a certificate of insurance with the Loyalsock Township Board of Supervisors named as certificate holder and
9. There is a $10.00 fee to process any refund. Thirty days notice is required for a refund.
NO REFUNDS DUE TO WEATHER.
10. James Short Park gate is opened for loading and unloading only. There are three handicapped parking spaces available by the pavilions.
James Short Park:
Pavilion 1; 9 tables - seats about 56
Pavilion 2; 15 tables - seats about 90
Pavilion 3; 9 tables - seats about 56
FEE Pavilion 1 and 3: $35.00
FEE Pavilion 2: $50.00
Bruce Henry Park: